Experiential learning is a process that involves direct and active personal experience combined with reflection and feedback. Bay of Life is an organization working in coastal areas in Chennai to promote surfing and water sports, sustainable development, conservation and experiential learning. At Bay of Life we believe that Field Trips are one of the most effective ways by which schools and educational institutions can facilitate experiential learning.Field Trips by Bay of Life
Bay of Life offers schools and educational institutions structured field trips that are student-centric. Bay of Life field trips are personal and effective in nature, influencing both feelings and emotions as well as enhancing knowledge and skills.Our field trips help children
- Gain new perspectives in the curriculum
- Explore global realities
- Accept the challenges
- Understand sustainable development
- Reorient themselves to the future
- Nature walks in and around coastal areas in Chennai that help children observe various aspects of the environment and learn about ecology – topography, flora, fauna and conservation.
- Engagement with resource persons that facilitates knowledge sharing through dialogue and group interaction.
- Experienced trip coordinators who can work with teachers in customizing trips.
- Trip supervised by personnel who are trained and certified in every aspect of first aid, paramedics and ocean safety by The Academy of Clinical Training and The National Outdoor Leadership School, USA.