Manage day to day activities at the Bay of Life, Kovalam Centre, managing a team of 10 members at least.
Including Store management, attendance, students scheduling, check in - Check out of room guests and administration supervision
- Weekday Off
- Location: Kovalam, ECR
- Bike is a good to have.
- Receive customer calls and manage schedule of students
- Receive customer calls and manage room accommodation and guest satisfaction
- Manage the store inventory and sales reporting.
- Maintain account and cash collections.
- Supervise upkeep of the place
- Manage online listing of Bay of life
- Operational Procedures/Safety Manual.
- Assist customers when they hire equipment, with a supply of appropriate safety attire. Ensure they have the knowledge to use the equipment hired with verbal questions, and visual checks.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in clean and safe manner. Record in the equipment log any issues and remove equipment to repair area.
- Assist with customer enquiries in a friendly manner, recording all details and providing information.
- Deal with payments appropriately.
- Maintain the building/office in a clean and tidy manner at all times. Other duties as required
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- You have a duty to maintain your level of skill in your specific activities. In the time between activity bookings, you will be able to use equipment with the permission of Site Manager/Directors to practice your skills
READY TO TAKE THE PLUNGE?