Standup Paddling is the fastest growing water sport in the world. Paddle boarding started off in Hawaii few decades back, where the surf instructor will stand up on a paddle board and instruct his students. Slowly with the use of a paddle Standup paddling became a fun way to explore the sea . Stand up paddling also known as Paddleboarding has become the preferred crossover water sports activity in the world. Its easier to take on the waves or hit the flat water serenity on a paddleboard. Bay of life is the first school to introduce paddleboarding (or ) Standup paddling in South India. The team also holds a world record for Paddleboarding in India, in the bay of Bengal. Be it riding waves along the shore or cruising through the back waters in your locality, Stand up paddling has become a very common flat water sport. Owning a paddleboard has become very common among water sport enthusiasts. You can learn to stand up paddle and owning a Standup Paddle board in India has become easier than ever with Bay of Life. And guess what, the paddleboards came handy during the Chennai floods, where the team saved about 2300 people on stand up paddle boats and boats.
Bay of Life “Standup paddling” course covers:
- How to read the ocean and weather.
- Understanding waves and rip currents.
- Ocean safety.
Sport of StandUp Surfing
- Training on soft-top paddle boards
- Understanding equipment and gear
- Stand up methodology and skill training
- Entering and exiting the water safely
- Understanding rip and current
- Secondary skills in standup paddling on flat water and in the ocean
- 4 Classes per month (weekend classes)
- Choose between Saturday and Sunday classes.
- We will equip you with a suitable stand Up paddle board with a 10 foot leash.
- Course materials
- Course completion certificate from Bay of Life
|Course / Package||Board Rent||Classes||Hours Per Class||Total Price|
|Discover SUP||Rs.70 per class||-||3 hrs||Rs.100|
|Paddle Pro - 4 day package||including board rent||4||3 hrs||Rs.7000|
ADD ON : Rs. 1200
Brand new TRIBORD sun protection Surf Vest (rash guard) and water proof TRIBORD Surfing Shorts of your size.
Skill training Lessons: Rs.2000 per class
Competition trainings: Bay of Life will be glad to sponsor your training sessions if your are competing at any SWAT, SFI , ISA level competitions*.
For customized packages for couples , group and corporate groups, please call us at +91 99404 88880.